Graphic Designer for BoostZeus SEO Team
- Completed college degree
- 0 to 2 years of work experience
- Has a substantial portfolio of work
- Working laptop/desktop
- Stable internet connection
- Smart, organized, diligent, and hardworking
- Adept at Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and other relevant designing software
- Able to work with a team
This job is 100% remote but it is full-time. The candidate is expected to work Monday to Friday. Company policy dictates that the hours worked per week need only be 35 hours.
The candidate is expected to be responsible and carry out the creation of impactful graphics and related tasks. We are looking for someone organized and savvy with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and other design software.
Images that need to be created will be for the articles written by the Content Team. The graphics created will include helpful images to accompany How-To posts, edited product images for product reviews, and various other graphics to help make articles more visually appealing. These graphics will be used in the various sites and platforms of BoostZeus and thus will have different branding languages depending on the site or platform. Infographics and other visual content will also be needed for the website and social media accounts of BoostZeus.
As the job involves producing various visual content, the candidate will be contributing to the brand-style for each website.
We are a small team, so as we grow, so will the candidate.
As a Full-Time Graphic Designer, you’ll be expected to do the following:
- Create original and informative graphics for our portfolio sites and platforms
- Be able to handle several design niches e.g. real estate, home improvement, beauty products, entertainment, etc.
- Meet deadlines
- Join calls that happen on a daily basis for team coordination
- Coordinate through different project management apps such as Slack and Asana
- Fixed salary
- Remote work
- Create original content for our portfolio of websites and social media accounts
Who We Are
We are a team of SEOs that build and run a portfolio of websites that rank on search engines. Our portfolio is diverse (beauty, appliances, software, home improvement). We produce content, do on-page and off-page optimization, and other things to improve rankings. You can learn a little bit about us on our website (https://boostzeus.com/), but because it is new, you will learn more about us during the interview. We’re a very small team but have been lean, successful, and growing fast since the beginning.
Team culture is very important to us. We’ve done our best to describe that culture in a few bullet points:
- We’re composed of hard-working individuals dedicated to results who have a heart for teamwork.
- We’re always willing to learn, and no one in our team pretends to know everything because we never will.
- We take work seriously but never ourselves too seriously.
- The company is committed to remaining lean, agile, and adaptable while allowing team members the comfort of working remotely.
If interested, please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject: “Graphic Designer – [NAME].”
Please include how you found out about this job opening in your email.