Part-time PR Outreach for BoostZeus SEO Team
Part-time PR Outreach
- Completed College Degree
- Good writing experience
- Fluent in English
- Smart, efficient, in writing
- Can do quick research for writing various topics
- Good writing & grammar skills and attention to detail
- Can use Google docs and related software
This job is 100% remote and part time. The candidate can expect to work about 2-4 hours a day. The candidate is expected to work Monday to Friday at 5:30-6:30 AM and 5:30-6:30 PM. The candidate is expected to be responsible and create the written output.
The job is writing creative, helpful responses to PR queries (called HARO), which involves quickly researching and creating relevant content to answer questions coming from reporters, as part of the company’s PR strategy. There are templates and guides set up to make writing easier and more structured.
The candidate will receive compensation for the minimum output per day. The candidate may also receive bonus incentives (PHP 2,000 per successful pitch) if she/he performs beyond the pre-set standards.
- Fixed compensation with incentives for good performance.
- Remote Work
- Part-time work only
Who We Are
We are a team of SEOs that build and run a portfolio of websites that rank on search engines. Our portfolio is diverse (beauty, appliances, software, home improvement). We produce content, do on-page and off-page optimization, and other things to improve rankings. You can learn a little bit about us on our website (https://boostzeus.com/), but because it is new, you will learn more about us during the interview. We’re a very small team but have been lean, successful, and growing fast since the beginning.
Team culture is very important to us. We’ve done our best to describe that culture in a few bullet points:
- We’re composed of hard-working individuals dedicated to results who have a heart for teamwork.
- We’re always willing to learn, and no one in our team pretends to know everything because we never will.
- We take work seriously but never ourselves too seriously.
- The company is committed to remaining lean, agile, and adaptable while allowing team members the comfort of working remotely.
Interested? Have any clarifications on the role?
Please email your CV, cover letter, and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the subject: “Part-time PR Outreach application – [NAME].”
Please include how you found out about this job opening in your email.