Part-Time SEO Writer
- 0 to 2 years work experience
- Ideally with content writing experience
- Smart, organized, diligent, and hardworking
- Familiar with Google docs and related software
- Fluent in English
- Willing to learn our editorial process
- Can do quick research for writing various topics
- Good writing skills and attention to detail
- Willing to learn some software and techniques to make sure content created is optimized
This job is 100% remote and part-time. The candidate is expected to be responsible and carry out writing/editorial tasks. We are looking for someone organized and savvy with google docs and related software.
Writing will involve research on a certain topic, and then developing content according to our editorial process. There are templates and guides set up to make writing easier and more structured.
The candidate will receive a fixed amount for 17 to 18 hours per week. He/she may also receive incentives if he/she exceeds the quantity and quality required of them.
- Get paid weekly based on words written
- Receive incentives
- Remote work
- Learn how to write articles optimized for SEO
As a Part-Time Writer, you’ll be expected to do the following:
- Have interest in writing and research
- Write with good English grammar and sentence construction
- Be committed to delivering consistent quality
- Meet deadlines for orders
- Deliver fully optimized SEO content
- Handle several niches e.g. real estate, single review products, entertainment, etc.
- Coordinate through different project management apps such as Slack and Asana
If interested, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject: “Part-Time SEO Writer – [NAME].”
Please include how you found out about this job opening in your email.
After you send your email, we will reply with a link and instructions on making a sample article. This part of the process will test your writing skills as well as your aptitude for working with new SEO tools. Your output will determine if an interview will be scheduled. Even though the sample article will involve SEO tools, the instructions will assume that the candidates have no previous SEO writing experience, since even those with no SEO experience are welcome.
Some info about the company:
We are a team of SEOs that build and run a portfolio of websites that rank on search engines. Our portfolio is diverse (beauty, appliances, software, home improvement). We produce content, do on-page optimization, and other things to improve rankings. You can learn a little bit about our work on our website (https://boostzeus.com/), but because it is new, you will learn more about us during the interview. We’re a very small team but have been lean, successful, and growing fast since the beginning.