SEO Executive Assistant
SEO Executive Assistant
- Completed College Degree
- 0 to 2-year work experience
- Smart, organized, diligent, and hardworking
- Needs to have an eye for detail
- Able to write well in English
- Comfortable with spreadsheets (Excel/Google Sheets)
- Familiar with Google docs and related software
- Able to coordinate with people and carry out tasks efficiently
- Fluent in English
This job is 100% remote but it is full-time. The candidate is expected to work Monday to Friday. Company policy dictates that the hours worked per week need only be 35 hours.
We are looking for someone organized and savvy with google docs and related software. Someone who is willing to do different tasks in line with the team’s objectives for each week. These tasks involve the following:
- Writing creative, helpful responses to PR queries (called HARO), which involves quickly researching and creating relevant content to answer questions coming from reporters, as part of the company’s PR strategy.
- Data management and recording, as outreaching to several sites will need proper data management with spreadsheets
- Reviewing potential partner websites if they pass certain criteria to be outreached to
- Managing communications with several reporters and websites at a time.
The above tasks have been systematized by our team into a step-by-step process.
We are a small team, so as we grow, so will the candidate. We will prefer a candidate willing and able to grow on to take more responsibility in the future.
- Fixed Salary
- Remote Work
- Learn how to write articles optimized for SEO
If interested, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and use the subject: “SEO Assistant – [NAME].”
Please include how you found out about this job opening in your email.
After you send your email, we will reply with further instructions. This part of the process will test your basic writing skills and familiarity with spreadsheets. Your output will determine if an interview will be scheduled.
Some info about the company:
We are a team of SEOs that build and run a portfolio of websites that rank on search engines. Our portfolio is diverse (beauty, appliances, software, home improvement). We produce content, do on-page optimization, and other things to improve rankings. You can learn a little bit about our work on our website (https://boostzeus.com/), but because it is new, you will learn more about us during the interview. We’re a very small team but have been lean, successful, and growing fast since the beginning.